1. Brock Kelly, Junior, Tupelo Christian had the fastest time at 1A State with a 16:33.50. His season best was 16:11.65 which ranked him number two overall. He ran his best time at Pontotoc which is a blazing fast fairly flat course.
2. Mason Watkins, Junior, Picayune rank 16:46. 70 at 5A State. His fastest time came Pascagoula on a flat but muddy course and he ran 16:40.00 to rank fifth overall.
3. Alexander Whyte , Junior, Ocean Springs ran 16:48.57 winning the Class 6A race and it was his best time of the year. This time ranked him eighth overall.
4. Dylan Allen, Senior, Mooreville ran 16:50. 67 winning Class 4A coming back from mid season illness. Missing the mid part of the season shows as his best time was 16:43.55 at Myrtle in the first full week of the season. The time there ranked him seventh overall.
5. Cole Benoit, Senior, Pearl River ran 16:51.50 to finish second at 5A State. His best time was at West Harrison where he ran 15:43.51. He said that he thought the course may have been a little short but it ranked him first overall.
6. David Adams, Senior, Pearl ran 16:51.75 finishing second at Class 6A State. He ran 16:40.64 at Jesse Owens where we all know the competition is great. This time ranked him sixth overall.
7. Walt Johnson, Junior, Oxford finished third at Class 6A State in 16:51.99. His best time came at Pontotoc where he ran 16:36.18 and ranked him overall number three.
8. Wesley Green, Junior, Hickory Flat rand 17:05. 30 finishing second to Brock Kelly at Class 1A State. This was his best time of the season and ranked him fifteenth overall.
9. Joseph Gallo, Senior, Ocean Springs finished fourth at Class 6A State with a 17:05.68. This was his best time this year and ranked him 16th overall.
10. Patrick Spurgeon, Senior, Pearl finished fifth at Class 6A State in 17:11.22. He ran 17:04.45 at Jesse Owens to rank him 13th overall.