state meet entries
10/11/2018 12:11:08 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
entries info says teams consist of min of 5 max of 7 then it says teams enter only 7! in the past we have entered a total of 10. 7 runners w three alternates. wanted to confirm before selecting my runners for state.
entries info says teams consist of min of 5 max of 7 then it says teams enter only 7! in the past we have entered a total of 10. 7 runners w three alternates. wanted to confirm before selecting my runners for state.
10/12/2018 1:32:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@tquillian I remember this coming up last year and I just entered our 7 and had the three alternates there-- any of which could be subbed in at check-in or prior to the race. I think it had something to do with limiting the timing chips given out that would likely not be used.
@tquillian
I remember this coming up last year and I just entered our 7 and had the three alternates there-- any of which could be subbed in at check-in or prior to the race. I think it had something to do with limiting the timing chips given out that would likely not be used.
10/12/2018 1:41:02 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@gregwarnick Thanks, I am getting back in this year after taking off from coaching for several years. Guess they made the entries change while I was gone. I had spoke with Coach Bain from Pontotoc and he said the same thing. I appreciate you responding.
@gregwarnick Thanks, I am getting back in this year after taking off from coaching for several years. Guess they made the entries change while I was gone. I had spoke with Coach Bain from Pontotoc and he said the same thing. I appreciate you responding.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.